CBD and Autoimmune
If you would like to learn more about CBD for autoimmune, how to get started, and my top-rated products meeting all of the strictest criteria, schedule here for a Cannabinoid Education Session. This is a health coaching session that will help you decide what is right for you. You will also receive an exclusive client discount and direct and discreet shipping to your door. If you are in the Seattle area, I do stock CBD products that you can purchase off the shelf (18+).
My Favorite CBD Picks
If you feel ready to jump and experience CBD, I’ll share with you my favorite products. I have vetted these companies based on:
- Cost per milligram of Active Cannabinoids Per Serving
- Amount of Active Cannabinoids (with a priority on CBD) as well as other cannabinoids if a full spectrum product
- THC levels (0.00% t0 0.03%)
- Third Party Lab Validation
- Evaluated for and did not exceed acceptable arsenic, lead, mercury and cadmium levels and levels of pesticides and molds
- Clarity and transparency in labeling and marketing including CBD levels instead of just “active cannabinoids”
- Bonus: Clinical support available through company for dosing, interactions
What CBD Should I Use?
There are many CBD companies and they seem to pop up by the 100’s each night. Some of these products are white-labeled products where the hemp is supplied by a master supplier and the company puts their label on it and resell it. Some of these products have questionable amounts of CBD after third party testing. Some products test for serious heavy metal levels (arsenic, mercury, lead and cadmium). Many are novelty garbage products containing very little CBD or adulterated CBD possibly with high levels of THC.
In my practice here in Seattle at Collaborative Care, I carry Elixinol, Designs for Health (Cannab-FS 450), Joy Organics and two other top notch (and highly vetted) companies. If you’d like to come by and have a private one-to-one discussion to find a product that you will enjoy, please give me a call at 206-659-6290.